Utilize an Albuquerque Pre-listing Home Inspection to assist in making your property more attractive
As a seller, a Pre-Listing inspection can help identify potential problems and recommend preventive measures, which might help avoid a home buyer from backing out of a sale. There is no such thing as a home that is too new or too well built to benefit from an Albuquerque Pre-Listing Home Inspection.
Eventually, a home buyer is going to conduct a home inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find beforehand.
A Pre-listing home inspection helps in many ways:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- Defects work in the homeowner’s favor, and not against the seller.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive or lessen the home Inspection period.
- It may alert you of items of immediate concern.
- It may dismiss the homebuyer’s concerns and suspicions.
- It can reduce your liability with supporting documentation to the disclosure statement.
- It can alert you to safety issues.
- You have the time to make the repairs yourself or find a qualified person for a reasonable price.
- Copies of the home inspection report along with receipts of any repairs can be made available to potential buyers.
- It prevents delays in selling the home.
“Liz Moore, an expert Real Estate broker and small business person of the year in Newport News, Va., says her firm pays for a pre-listing inspection for all her sellers. “It’s fair to say that is the reason our listings sell 30% faster than the market average,- she says. Moreover, early anecdotal evidence suggests that inspected houses “consistently sell for a few thousand dollars more.”
– Featured in USA Today
“The buyer has the upper hand when they have an inspection,” says Coldwell Banker consumer specialist and agent Jessica Edwards. “If you are willing to do it ahead of time, you give the control back to the seller.”
–Featured at FoxBusiness
Home sellers are turning to new strategies to sell quickly, and at the right price through the A-Pro Certified Pre-Owned Home™ program. Before you put your home on the market check out the many benefits…
Here’s how it works: the seller hires A-Pro to perform a pre-listing inspection. A-Pro completes the inspection, certifies it to the seller and guarantees the findings to the new buyer – thus, a Certified Pre-Owned home. The buyer no longer needs to pay for an inspection of their own, since they are already protected against the costs of unexpected covered repairs.
9 Benefits of a Pre-Listing “Certified Pre-Owned Home™:
- Helps you accurately price the home, which reduces time on market
- Pre-Listings inspections is a proven concept to sell homes faster and for more money
- Prevents unexpected issues from delaying or derailing a sale later on
- The inspection is guaranteed to the new buyer
- Gives you time to get reasonably priced contractors or make repairs yourself
- A-Pro inspections highlight positive aspects of a home for added selling points
- Encourages buyer to waive inspection contingency (our guarantee passes to a buyer)
- It may alert you of items of immediate concern (e.g. structural problem, etc).
- Reduces liability by adding professional documentation to disclosure statement while passing liability to the insured inspector.
Need more tips? Follow these 14 simple steps to maximize your home’s Curb appeal and value:
- Keep the lawn neatly cut and place trash containers and other similar items out of sight.
- Trim trees and shrubs to make sure they do not obscure views or keep light from streaming through windows.
- Touch up exterior paint, if necessary. Faded or chipped exterior paint is an immediate buyer turnoff!
- Make the front entrance clean and attractive. Buy a new doormat. Add a wreath or other decorating elements.
- Make windows sparkle inside and out.
- Clean your home’s skylights, if applicable.
- Remove debris from gutters. Direct all downspouts away from the foundation.
- Air out your home; eliminate all tobacco, mildew, and pet odors.
- Inspect your home’s closets (buyers will).
- Do a general cleanup and remove items to make closets appear more spacious.
- Keep bathrooms clean and orderly.
- Clean the kitchen thoroughly, leaving very few items on the countertops.
- Do not forget to keep your appliances clean at all times.
- Paint interior rooms, if needed.
Any questions at all, just call our friendly Albuquerque home inspection professionals at 1(505) 510-0270 or schedule an inspection now by clicking the icon below.
Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Los Lunas, Belen, Moriarty, Estancia, Rio Communities, Los Ranchos, Placitas, Corrales, Eldorado, Edgewood, Tijeras, Cedar Crest, Bosque Farms, and the East Mountain area
Bernalillo, Santa Fe, Sandoval, Valencia and Torrance
87117, 87119, 87106, 87110, 87131, 87102, 87112, 87176, 87191, 87197, 87185, 87154, 87194, 87181, 87153, 87195, 87158, 87125, 87198, 87174, 87192, 87199, 87196, 87184, 87190, 87103, 87151, 87101, 87187, 87193, 87116, 87109, 87104, 87123, 87111, 87105, 87107, 87113, 87122, 87115, 87120, 87008, 87048, 87121, 87114, 87022, 87068, 87042, 87059, 87043, 87144, 87124, 87047, 87004, 87031, 87015, 87001, 87060, 87061
Leave a reply